Since its inception, Colombiage has:
- Premiered the work of over 100 Colombian writers, musicians and filmmakers in London
- Engaged and entertained approximately 20,000 people
- Worked with internationally renowned artists of the likes of Manu Chao
- Developed an unrivalled programme of events and activities spanning music, theatre, dance, film, literature, visual arts and current affairs
- Worked with some of the UK’s landmark cultural centres, including the Southbank Centre, Barbican Centre, RichMix, Roundhouse and Riverside Studios.
- Consolidated solid partnerships with some of the most dynamic movers and shakers in the cultural landscape including the Hay Festival, the BBC, and Como No!
- Created a sustainable platform of intercultural exchange between Colombia and the UK
If you like what we do, please support us by making a donation: